1. According to Excel's display capability, the maximum number of rows exported by Excel in the Packet List is reduced to 330,000 rows.
Before Update: The maximum number of rows that Excel can export is 1 million rows.
Updated: According to Excel's display capability, the maximum number of rows exported is 330,000 rows.
2. Modified in Windows 8.1, Packet List setting only displays 1 bus.
Before Update: Only 1 bus is displayed in the Packet List.
Updated: The Packet List shows 2 buses at the same time.
3. Modify the split screen display. When the second screen is displayed, only the right extension is automatically displayed. When maximized, it will automatically jump back to the main screen.
Before Update: The second screen only automatically displays the extension on the right, and when maximized, it will automatically jump back to the main screen.
Updated: Restore the original display when maximized.
4. The change point function of optimized sampling cannot be cancelled during processing, and the processing speed is slow.
Before Update: The change point function of sampling in the Status List cannot be cancelled during processing, and the processing speed is slow.
Updated: Optimize the function of sampling change points, which can be cancelled during processing to optimize the processing speed.
5. Modified the pattern generator did not read the Parity setting of the UART.
Before Update: In the pattern generator setting table of UART, the setting generator of Parity did not generate a signal according to the setting.
Updated: Generate signal according to Parity's setting.
6. Optimized large-capacity and compressed navigator waveform preview.
Before Update: The preview of the large-capacity and compressed navigator is incorrect.
Updated: Preview normally.
7. Tooltip in the waveform area supports the display of waveform width, frequency and duty cycle.
Before Update: Didn’t support it.
Updated: Tooltip supports displaying waveform width, frequency and duty cycle.
8. Modify Format Packet for I2C, UART, SPI, USB1.1.
Before Update: The number of formats that can be set is small.
Updated: Expand the number of formats that can be set.
9. Added Clock Tick and Tick Tolerance functions for SENT.
Before Update: Didn’t support it.
Updated: Added Clock Tick and Tick Tolerance functions.
10. Define Virtual Wire Data in detail for eSPI.
Before Update: Only the value of Virtual Wire Data is displayed.
Updated: The definition of each bit of Virtual Wire Data is displayed in detail.
11. Quad SPI's MX25Lxx supports rising edge value.
Before Update: MX25Lxx only supports falling edge value.
Updated: MX25Lxx supports rising edge value.
12. Define the command of DP AUX Channel 1.1 in detail.
Before Update: Display the value of command.
Updated: Display the definition of command.
13. The Stop calculation of the modified I3C is too long, causing a piece of data to not be decoded.
Before Update: Stop calculation is too long, resulting in a piece of data that is not decoded.
Updated: Modify Stop calculation.
14. Increase the allowable error of MII receiving mode.
Before Update: The allowable error is too small, causing part of the data to be unable to be decoded.
Updated: the allowable error is increased, and the decoding can be done normally.
15. Modify the voltage unit of USB PD.
Before Update: The units is displayed incorrectly.
Updated: The unit is displayed correctly.
16. Support Korean.
Before Update: Not supported.
Updated: Support Korean.